- Configurable scoring for customizing team size requirements and tie-breaker rules.
- Ability to run multiple group races simultaneously on the same timer.
e.g., to save time you may want to run JV boys/girls together -- xcscoreboard will score groups separately even if raced together.
- Multiple timers (assigned to different race groups) can be open and operating simultaneously and asynchronously.
This allows you to start the next race before the previous race has finished. No having to wait until a slow runner has finished before starting the next race.
- Easy spreadsheet like navigation. If you know how to traverse typical spreadsheet apps, you know how to navigate xcscoreboard. Moving field data is as easy and drag and drop. Deleting and inserting rows is a simple swipe of the mouse.
- Import and export direct to Excel, Google Spreadsheets, or csv.
- Error and Warning detection notifications/highlights.
- Duplicate bib entry highlights in red.
- Runners finishing a race before or after their registered race highlights yellow and blue.
- For timing equipment assisted races, "close calls" (two runners finishing within 0.2 seconds of each other) have their times highlighted red -- calling for added scrutiny by the finish line judge to verify correct order.
- Native, built-in High Resiliency -- during the race both the timing system and scoring system modes can be reconfigured to do both jobs in the rare event there is a computer crash or failure.
- Team Sheet Output Capability. Provides for printing (via browser) lists of registered runners separated by team for adding to team folder.
- Award Sheet Output Capability. Provides for printing (via browser) an awards sheet for each group for announcing top races and top teams during awards ceremony.